Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Lección Privado


Sitting in the language school having just booked 2 hours for this afternoon. I was in the lobby looking through my guidebook to decide what to do until 3 o´clock when the woman who´d booked me in came and asked if I wanted to use the computer as it´s free to students. It´s also a lot quicker than the one in the hostel, though I´m not sure about a usb port... She´s also just brought me coffee and cake. Ha, they want me to book more lessons of course. I´ve heard (from one of the identical twin girls from New Hampshire who arrived yesterday) that up north the language classes can be found much cheaper. It might be an idea to take an hour or so in various different places. Well, we´ll see how this afternoon goes first. The museum I want to go to doesn´t open till 10 so this is as good a way to pass the time till then as any. Don´t want to do too much walking today as my legs need to recover from yesterday. They´re not as bad as I thought they´d be actually, just the hamstring (?) bits behind my ankle are definitely stretched. Which is no wonder as the slope was so steep at some bits that it was only possible to walk practically on tiptoe. My shoes coped remarkably well. They´re not real heavy duty hiking boots but have just enough support around the ankle and grip underneath.
Ok, have just added some text to explain all photos up till now. Off to the museum now.