Sunday, March 22, 2009

Last Day in Trelew










Have just had tea and fruitcake in the almost empty bar of the Hotel Touring Club. I thought it would be busy Sunday brunch time, but they´re much busier at breakfast during the week. Am now installed in a c@fe which is apparantly dealing with my photos even as I type... Yes! Off they go to the USB stick - I´m still always so delighted when this actually works. I may actually have deleted some of the first photos as I hadn´t yet worked out that the Spanish programme was asking me if I wanted to replace the album with the same name with the new one, but now I automatically give each new folder a new name. However the Irish runner mailed me to say he had saved the pic I made of him so they are all storable from the blog anyway.
(Few hours later. I'd forgotten about this draft.) Now back in hostel where I left my bag this morning. Have been to the Trelew museum round the corner here and have just spent an hour with tea and my map of Buenos Aires working out where I'll be tomorrow. I hope I've found a couple of hostels within easy distance of the bus station and the port. Hope it's not too hot, as it's already much warmer here than it's been in the south and west, and B/A is another 1500k north. Off to the bus station in a few minutes.