Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Stil here...













These are pictures of bits of a long mural on a wall in town.



Saw the boat coming into the harbour just after I´d checked my bag in at 9.30. So there will be hours yet before all the lorries and cargo is loaded and the passengers are allowed on. Took some photos and wanted to put them on here but the computer is not co-operating this morning so that will just have to wait. If you google Navimag, Chile you can probably find it though. I´m really curious to know what my A class cabin is like... I can play at being Kate Winslett and go down below decks to where the real parties are and dance on the tables there. Or maybe not. I rather hope we keep well away from any passing icebergs; playing Titanic is all very well, but you can take things too far sometimes.